“If compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” —Jack Kornfield
Intuitive Eating and Body Trust Advocate
I am certified by Be Nourished to promote body trust in my work.
Are you done dieting? Do you want to stop hating and fighting your body?
Diet culture disconnects you from your body. As Christy Harrison says, “diet culture is a life thief”. I can help you regain your time and energy to love your life rather than control your food and your body.
Through the principles of Intuitive Eating and Health At Every Size (HAES), I will help you:
- Listen to your body rather than follow external rules
- Take the shame out of emotional eating while learning strategies to cope with tough times
- Challenge the food police often disguised as “wellness”
- Find opportunities for joyful movement rather than punitive or compensation exercise
- Focus on health holistically – beyond food and exercise
- Find a community in Intuitive Eating to support your journey beyond diets
- Focus on self-compassion and self-acceptance rather than self-control
- Nourish your body and stop the restrict/binge cycle
Fortunately, there are numerous paths to well-being:
- Visits to doctors
- Managing medicine
- Stress management
- Engaging in your life in a positive, joyful way
Having worked in the well-being world both as a yoga instructor and as a Human Resources Executive at Goldman Sachs, I bring an expertise to empower you to achieve well-being in your day-to-day life. With proven coaching techniques, compassion and accountability, I will work with you to achieve your goals.